Thursday, December 11, 2014

Define "Work"!

Back on the island, ready to buckle down and get to work.  But as I said just that to myself, really, what is my "work"?  Getting organized for my gallery responsibilities, ordering the rest of the materials for basket kits, working on new pieces - all part of living my dream, working for myself, doing what I love.  (Yes, including the organizational bit.)

How happy the world would be if we all could "work" at what we love!  Or at least love what we do?  My wish for everyone this coming year is to take that leap, make the necessary changes to have a happier work life, or at the very least start figuring out just what it is that you really want to do.

Yes, it takes courage.  And sometimes stepping off a cliff, hoping your wings will hold you up.

Be yourself.  Live your dream.  Make mistakes, then pick yourself up.  Try.  At the very least, you will feel alive.





No comments: