Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Psych Up

Realizing that I need to get moving on straightening up my studio for the studio tour this weekend, the phrase "psych myself up" came to mind.in regards to setting aside my weaving projects to clean, rearrange, and organize my space.  So naturally (??) I wondered if that phrase had made it into the ever evolving dictionaries (see ranting blog of 8/12/14).  Of course it had.



psych up
Inf. to get mentally ready for something.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs. © 2002 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.

So enough dithering.  Yesterday was a day for office, paper, emails and computer work with a little weaving in the evening.  Hopefully I can get enough organizing done today to give me at least one more full day, if not two, this week of weaving before the weekend fun begins.

And, as always, some visual images to help illustrate, which often speak much louder than my words.



      



No comments: