Friday, May 9, 2014

Passwords

Life has gotten so complicated, and one very small but important area of this complication is the abundance of individual passwords one must remember just to function in our electronic age.  Don't worry, I'm not going to expound on this ad nauseum.  I simply have two things to say:

1.  A program where you can store all of your passwords is almost essential unless, of course, you use the same password for absolutely everything, which certainly isn't safe.  However, you still need to remember the password for the password program!

2.  The only reason we NEED passwords is because of the dishonesty in this world.  So why not spend our time working toward a better world, based on spiritual values, instead of creating numerous and ever more clever passwords?

Perhaps this just comes from having read several books on memory loss, I don't know.  But I can only imagine the havoc if I woke up one day and had no clue where or what any of my passwords were.

This all at the risk of sounding nostalgic about the good old days....only old people do that!!

      

                                       

No comments: