Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pinterest

My family and friends totally agree with me - Pinterest is dangerous!  I absolutely love the amazing array of ideas, especially in DIY.  I can get lost in scrolling through all the incredible things that people create. And I tend to lose myself totally for several hours at a time....there is so much out there that I had no idea I needed to know about.  Maybe its so attractive because its all visual, full of pictures??

Pinterest is awesome.  But its also very addictive. Talk about the world of new ideas right at our fingertips!!!

 

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love to look at Pinterest, but my main complaint with it, is that you can never find directions, instructions, ingredients for a recipe, anything that has to do with the photos. All I've even done is just follow links for ever!