Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Open to Inspiration

Sometimes amazing inspiration is right there in front of you, if you'll only open your eyes.

While emailing back and forth regarding a mutual friend's birthday party, I happened to notice the links in Cami Ostman's signature line.  I have a copy of one of Cami's books, and knew that she was now writing for Psychology Today (one magazine subscription that I read religiously).  On a whim, I clicked on the link to her blog for the magazine. Wow!  They are full of insight and inspiration.

Her own website starts with:

You are the author of your own life. Write like you mean it!

So let me share these links, and encourage you to peruse her blogs. 

And I must admit, this was not the first email I've received from Cami.  Thank heavens I finally open my eyes and found these treasures!  Thank you, Cami!

Author/Editor: camiostman.net
Runner/Blogger: 7marathons7continents.com
Psych Today Contributor: psychologytoday.com/blog/second-wind



No comments: