Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Creative Time with Friends

Today I will be beading with a friend.  Later this week I will be weaving with a group of friends.  A time to crochet or knit with a different set of friends needs to be planned.  Taking a drawing class with another friend starts in two weeks.

Which makes me a take a moment to appreciate my life filled with friendships, many associated with my various creative outlets.  I pause to smile on how my life has changed, from running to catch the train into the city to be totally absorbed with the corporate life, to these delightful days of work that entail weaving and creating amongst like-minded friends.

Oh, I know life may not always be just as it is right now.  How much more important, then, to appreciate what I have right now, creativity blended with friendships.  Lovely.

No comments: