Sunday, June 16, 2013

Slower & Simpler - The Small Picture & Simple Questions

Simple living seems to require answering some simple questions.  I discovered this blog on minimalism that treats interesting topics in simple and direct ways.

One of the problems I had when I started down the minimalist path was seeing the “small picture”....
Next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, try asking yourself a simple question or two.
  • What’s one thing I can never find when I need it?
  • What’s one thing that’s always in my way?
  • What’s one thing I never use because it’s inconvenient to get to?
  • What’s one thing I should eat more of?
  • What’s one thing I should eat less of?
  • What’s one thing I can throw away or donate?
  • What’s one thing I can do to move this project forward?
This might help you get unstuck. It might help you feel less overwhelmed. And if you “think small” often enough, you might just find the big things have a way of taking care of themselves.
- See more at: http://www.untitledminimalism.com/2013/03/the-power-of-simple-questions/#sthash.2HL1AIyf.dpuf

No comments: