Thursday, March 21, 2013

Unfinished Projects

With some enforced sedentary time on my hands, I've decided to try to complete some of my numerous unfinished projects. I'm also trying to figure out just why I happen to have quite so many unfinished projects.  Mainly I think I get distracted by new ideas, new patterns, inspirations from books, new things to try, new techniques that are intriguing, and just plain curiosity.  Couple all of that with my varied interests in weaving, crocheting, knitting, beading, knotting, and drawing, and the result is a myriad of projects that need completion.

These two bracelets are a start, at least.

And of course, I found a blog that might help explain the why's of so many UFO's (unfinished objects) and some solutions:  http://www.clutterdietblog.com/2010/02/unfinishedobjects.html#.  Some that struck me, personally, might be to create deadlines for myself to finish them.  I'm resisting the temptation to make a list of all of them - which would be a project in itself!  But it would, perhaps, help me get a handle on them to make those deadlines.

No comments: