Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Looking for the Positive

Well, since I am forced to be on the mainland for 2 weeks, instead of complaining, I guess I better start looking for the positives:

- It is very nice to see my husband again.
- Jo Ann Fabrics is accessible and I have coupons!
- Northwest Basketweavers Spring Retreat is next week, and I'm only teaching one class, taking one class, and the rest of the time I get to visit and play for a change.
- The commissioned piece is done, so I can start testing some new basket designs that have been rummaging around in my head.
- I get to see my grandsons  - and maybe do a small art project with them.

- And lastly, I am already starting my packing list to return to the island!!!

There - all positive - right?

1 comment:

Gera Scott Chandler said...

Sounds Great! See you at the retreat!