Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Be Thankful Instead

Instead of being mad at myself for hurting my knee by leaping on furniture to play with the cat, I'll be thankful that I have a loving kitty with whom to play.

Instead of being frustrated that I'm visiting doctors and having an MRI, I'll be thankful that I have readily accessible medical care and the insurance to help pay for it.

Instead of griping that I may not get to the island for a few more weeks, I'll be thankful that I even have a place on the island to call home.

And instead of complaining and griping that I'm on crutches and laid up for awhile, I'll be thankful that I have so very many weaving, beading, and crocheting projects to keep me busy.

And instead of forgetting all that I should be thankful for, including a husband willing to wait on me, I'll post these thoughts where I can see them every day.

Happy First Day of Spring!!

No comments: